Some of you will know the importance of the Cape Girardeau sign. I was really tempted to pull off and take the Rush tour, but after being in the car 7 hours another 1 1/2 seemed excessive. We made it to St. Louis before dark - thanks to Jewels' trusty Nuvi 650.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Road to St. Louis
The trip to St. Louis was long (the drive to Hot Springs was also long!). The kids were good - little girl was very tired of sitting in her car seat at one point so we pulled over. The weather was nice. We drove to St. Louis on a Wednesday, so the 18-wheelers were plentiful. At one point close to Memphis I counted 15 in one lane. That number does not include the 5 that were in front of us.
Some of you will know the importance of the Cape Girardeau sign. I was really tempted to pull off and take the Rush tour, but after being in the car 7 hours another 1 1/2 seemed excessive. We made it to St. Louis before dark - thanks to Jewels' trusty Nuvi 650.




Some of you will know the importance of the Cape Girardeau sign. I was really tempted to pull off and take the Rush tour, but after being in the car 7 hours another 1 1/2 seemed excessive. We made it to St. Louis before dark - thanks to Jewels' trusty Nuvi 650.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment