Monday, April 30, 2007

Things that can't be seen

We've passed ALL of our inspections to date (okay, so it took two tries each). Plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and structural inspections have green stickers. Progress rolls on. A American is coming out today to treat the house for termites - perfect time with the walls open. Jewels is busy installing conduit for telephone and data. The alarm company will come out sometime this week or next to wire for the alarm system. Once all the wires are pulled, Payless will blow the walls with insulation. Another (insulation) inspection will happen THEN...DRY WALL!!!

Andy has been serving day duty and has done a bunch! The nasty purple (even though it is my favorite color) sun screen on the windows is gone thanks to him. He also patched all of the holes on the outside walls - a very big job. THANKS ANDY!

1 comment:

salcam said...

it looks great!! You have such dedicated worker bees. I wish I could get mine to fix the plumbing on ONE TOILET but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But I'm not bitter.

(grin)