#1 translator and Jewels headed to a local mission early Saturday morning to hire two guys. We needed muscle - I can pack and unpack, but heavy lifting makes me complain. The two were brothers from Honduras. They didn't speak English (hence the #1 translator) and were mesmerized by squirrels. Apparently there aren't squirrels in Honduras (they do have monkeys). It was funny to see two grown men jump around and chase squirrels in our front yard.
Anyway, they emptied one storage unit. The other is half full. I won't mention the other two - yikes! I've spent the last few days in box hell. I have already filled two boxes of future garage sale items. I told Jewels we may need to make a dump trip Saturday with all the trash I'm creating.
The last picture shows the kids in toy Heaven. #1 and #2 were so excited to see their things. #3 was just excited.



No comments:
Post a Comment