Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to ME! The 14th was my birthday. I'm much closer to 40 than I like to admit. One thing I don't understand about aging - why does my face still breakout at the same time grey hairs are sprouting all over my head? Just doesn't seem fair...

Ignoring the fact my hair follicles and pores don't understand "working together towards a better you" I had a great birthday. All kids were in school. I had my teeth cleaned that morning (boring yes, but well overdue), and great lunch, and my range was delivered.

Penske decided a piece of equipment that large and heavy needed 4 guys. After a few tense moments and me looking away, the range made it into my kitchen unscathed. It now sits in the middle of the room. We will put it into place once the back splash is installed (still looking for the perfect tile).







No comments: